We are accountable to a range of stakeholders, including:
- associations and civil society groups,
- debt holders,
- employees, contractors, unions, Board of Directors,
- environmental and other non-governmental organizations,
- governments and government regulatory bodies in Canada and the U.S.,
- media, and
- right-of-way communities.
We do not consider Aboriginal and Native American groups to be stakeholders in the way that other groups are because we have a legal duty to consult with them. For more information, please see the Aboriginal & Native American Rights & Engagement and the Stakeholder Engagement sections of this report.