Awards and Recognition
Enbridge received the following CSR-related awards and recognition in 2013:
- RobecoSAM and KPMG recognized Enbridge as a Gold Class Sustainability Leader (in the Pipeline sector) in their Sustainability Yearbook 2013. RobecoSAM and KPMG publish the yearbook to be used as a guide for investors on which companies are doing the most to address the risks and opportunities of sustainability.
- Corporate Knights included Enbridge Inc. on its 2013 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World ranking.
- The editors of Alberta’s Top Employers named Enbridge to the Alberta’s Top Employers list for 2013.
- Forbes Magazine listed Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. on its list of America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies (large-cap category).
- Mediacorp Inc., publishers of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, named Enbridge one of the Best Employers of Canadians over 40.
- The Houston Business Journal ranked Enbridge 6th in its Healthiest Employer survey for 2013. The survey gauges the effectiveness of companies’ wellness programs.
- For the 11th consecutive year, Corporate Knights included Enbridge Inc. on its Best 50 Corporate Citizens in Canada list.
- Options Bytown presented Enbridge Gas Distribution with the Make Homelessness History Award, which recognizes outstanding contributions to the effort to improve the lives of homeless people in Ottawa.
- Mediacorp Inc., publishers of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, named Enbridge one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2014, setting the company up for possible wins in the Top Employers categories for Green, Diversity, Young People, Over 40 and Top Alberta Employer.
- The Dow Jones Sustainability Index named Enbridge to both its North America and World indices.
- The CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project) included Enbridge on its Global 500 List of the top 500 companies in the area of GHG disclosure and management.
- CPA Canada recognized Enbridge with a 2013 Corporate Reporting Award for excellence in corporate reporting. Sustainable development reporting was one of the categories.
- What do you think?
We welcome your thoughts about our 2013 CSR Report and our CSR activities.Submit your comments here
- Featured Articles
Check out our Feature ArticlesView Featured Articles
- Awards and Recognition
Enbridge values the CSR-related awards and recognition we receive.View Awards & Recognition